It can be a brave move to bring bright colours in to your home, however the risk can pay off as the bright colours can bring joy and happiness. We inherited a bright orange sofa when we moved in to our current house. To be honest, at first, I did not like it AT ALL. However, we painted the walls grey and have metallic accessories and now I actually quite like it.
It is amazing how much colour can influence mood. If you are not quite ready to buy a bright coloured sofa, try bright accent colours first. Go on, try it!
- Flower Arrangement from ASDA George - £10
- Raj Table Lamp from Wayfair (The Lighting & Interiors Group) - £35.99
- 4/5 Seater Velvet Sofa from Maison du Monde - £1355
- Tasselled Cushion Cover from H&M Home - £8.99
- Patterned Cushion Cover from H&M Home - £8.99
- Velletri Pouf from Amara (Missoni Home) - £404
published by Liana