A monochrome style is a good option if you want something timeless. This scheme can be brought to life with different textures and patterns.
Remember, monochrome doesn’t have to be just black and white; choose your different shades of your favourite colour to create a stylish monochromatic look.
- Items listed clockwise from top left...
- 1. Fashion Print from BrandonLiz at Etsy - £3
- 2. Carla Metal and Cotton Floor Lamp from Maisons du Monde - £110
- 3. Round Lantern from Matalan Home £40
- 4. Metal Window Mirror from Next - £150
- 5. Tic Tac Cushions from Wolf and Badger - £99 each
- 6. Pussy Willow Arrangement with Vase from ASDA Home £10.00
- 7. Flat Rattan Occasional Chair from Cox & Cox - £275.00
published by Liana