I always think that a bathroom should make you feel as luxurious as when you go to a spa. I think using a mixture of textures helps to create this luxurious feel.
A bathroom is somewhere where you can wrap yourself in a soft towel, step on to a tiled floor or cosy bath mat and relax; your senses should be aroused.
Here is a few of my favourite items to create a textural bathroom scheme.
- Split Slate Mosaic Quartz Sheet tile from Tile Flair - £5.11 per tile
- Imitation Stone Soap Dispenser, toothbrush mug and box from H&M Home - from £8.99
- Macrame Wall Hanging from Amazon (Craftura) - £13.99
- Alibaba laundry basket from The White Company - £132
- Bath Sheet Towels from H&M Home - from £12.99
published by Liana